Customer Services Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Diploma in Marketing/Logistics Management|
|Experience||5 years experience withing a Customer Service Management role|
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team
- Diploma in Marketing/Logistics Management
- 5 years experience withing a Customer Service Management role
- Obtaining information from customers of any changes in their standards or requirements.
- Discuss reasons and solutions with regard to cancelled, duplicate and not ordered items during store visits.
- Scheduling delivery days to assist in service improvements.
- Close communication with 3rd party Transports’ and Road Show regarding daily deliveries, special deliveries, re-deliveries, late orders and cancelled orders.
- Monitor customer service levels, highlighting problems and suggesting solutions to address problems.
- Liaise daily with Sales regarding delivery discrepancies, uplifts etc.
- Liaise with Sales and Distribution to solve customer queries.
- Going to store if need be to address back door problem.
- All queries/complaints are to be logged and monitored for reporting purposes and to highlight specific problem areas to be rectified.
- Revert to the customer timeously within 3 hours of resolution of problem.
- Monthly report on key problems and solutions at back doors
- Daily report on redeliveries
- Monthly report on cancelled orders, cases, “failed logistics”
- Weekly reporting on “route service levels”, and “individual store” service levels.
- Agent service levels, agent daily feedback on deliveries.
- Take ownership of the George report and help improve reverse logistics from George as well as redelivery information, reference number information, non delivery information etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za