Data Analyst – Data Warehouse
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R360K - R228K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years SQL Development experience|
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in Midrand. The successful candidate should have strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence experience. The Data Analyst should have had previous development exposure using SQL, SSIS and SSRS.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 4 years SQL Development experience
• Solid SDLC experience
• System Analysis and Design
• Database Design
• Database Programming
• Solid experience and exposure to SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL and Business Intelligence Toolset
• Needs Exploration
• Key Feature Identification
• Fact-finding and Analysis
• Gathering/ Understanding detailed requirements
• Conduct user interviews/ JAD sessions with relevant clients and stakeholders
• Define, evaluate and present alternative solutions
• Assist in the implementation and rollout of solutions
• Identify, document and facilitate if possible the resolution of business issues
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za