Data Analyst – Internal Audit
|Location||Banking Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or working towards completion of CIA is preferable|
|Experience||Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role|
One of our clients, a leader in the Banking industry, is seeking a Data Analyst – Internal Audit to join their company located in Stellenbosch. The successful incumbent will be responsible for; reporting control / risk issues identified through data analysis in a near real time basis, and liaising with internal audit team members, IT staff and process owners for the development of CAATS during scheduled and continuous audit assignments.
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Financial Risk Management / Finance / Business Analysis / Statistics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
• Must hold specific exposure to data mining and data analytics
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or working towards completion of CIA is preferable
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Must have knowledge of Teammate, ACL, SAS, SQL and other audit applications
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com. Or you can call Alex on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within three working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za