Demand Planner and Service Strategy Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Honors or Masters Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our client is looking for a Demand Planner and Service Strategy Manager to join their dynamic team
• Honors or Masters Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years in Demand Planning and Strategy Management position or similar position.
To ensure that the demand plan is of the high quality and that the planning process are well established and consolidated in the country, by working closely together with other functions such as Marketing and Sales. To identify opportunities of improving end customer service quality or/and cost reduction in the complete supply chain process. Interact and coordinates with all departments in order to execute the agreed strategy.
• Identifies the future events and include them in the forecast.
• Enriches the statistical baseline forecast with additional market insight and portfolio changes.
• Participates in the regional S&OP meetings.
• Organise and lead business-driven local S&OP meetings.
• Propose and executes measures to improve the quality of the forecast.
• Establish local communications procedures to ensure relevant information for calculating forecast is flowing within the organisation.
• Strong Managerial and Interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent logic & analytical skills.
• Intermediate to Advanced computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge in SAP Demand Planning.
• Knowledge planning principles and forecast.
• Knowledge integrated SAP insight cross function.
• Cross -functional understanding in supply chain planning, sales, product management and marketing.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za