|Salary||R680k - R580k per annum|
|Experience||5+ years' experience|
A large very well-known Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is currently looking to fill the role of Demand planner.
• Degree or higher
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply and Demand planning and also Order Management
• Preference of experience from Pharma/Diabetes care/Diagnostics background. FMCG background is also a plus.
• Experience in statistical reporting and knowledge of operational impacts of forecasting
• Familiar with SAP Material Management, Order Management, Sales Reporting, and SAP IBP.
• Extensive SAP experience and broad understanding of the full system.
• Project Management experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Logistics.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za