Deputy Supply Chain Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R700k - R380k|
|Education||Degree/Diploma in purchasing|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Deputy Supply Chain Manager to work at their reputable company
• Relevant Degree in Engineering or Management or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Maintenance Project Management
• Strong inter-personal skill in multi-cultural environment
• IT Literate – IT tools essential to role are MS Office, Outlook.
• Fluent English is essential , knowledge of French would be a plus
• Knowledge of Railway Services market preferred
• Minimum 2 years Managerial experience.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant/Megan on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za