Design Engineer (Water & Wastewater)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R800k - R650k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum of 10 years|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Design Engineer (Water & Wastewater), to be based in Johannesburg.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Civil Engineering
• PrEng / PrTech registration with ECSA advantageous
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience
• Design of large diameter steel pipelines/reticulation systems and Water and Waste Water Treatment Works
• Experience should include projects where the candidate has had hands on design and project management level experience
• Additional experience in surge/water hammer analysis would be a distinct advantage
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, Civil Designer, Epanet, Hammer, Surge 2000
• Manage and/or conduct the design phase for various water/waste water projects
• Manage construction phase for various structural projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za