Developer – Java
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R50k - R20k|
Mass Staffing Projects are assisting our Gauteng based Business Consultancy client in the search for a Java Developer to perform a technical lead role, driving the architecture, design, development and implementation of systems in a collaborative and professional environment.
• Degree preferred but is not essential.
• Min 3-5 years relevant work experience
• Experience across a variety of web and data persistence management frameworks
• Solid project experience, at least 2 – 5 projects
• Building software using Java.
• New product development.
• Project delivery
Skills & experience:
• Job Estimation
• Perform a technical developer role
• Architecture experience preferred
• OO design and development & design patterns
• Solid experience with a number of IDEs, DBMS and Application Servers preferable
• Solid experience with Open Source server components
JSP, Servlets, Google Web Toolkit, tomcat, Spring, MySQL, MS SQL, IntelliJ IDE, SOAP, REST, Junit, Subversion, Github, Agile, Scrum, Struts, JBoss
JSF, Jasper Reports, HTML, Weblogic, Websphere, J2EE, EJB, Session
Beans, Message Driven Bean (MDB), Hibernate, Java Persistence Architecture (EJB3), JDBC, Oracle,
DB2, Sybase, Windows, Linux, Solaris, Apache Http Server, XML, XSLT, MQ Series, JMS, HTTP, Sockets,
RMI, iReport, XP, RUP, Prince2, Test Driven Development (TDD), UML.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za