|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||Matric and Relevant tertiary qualification|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Distribution Manager to work at their reputable company
• Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain or Logistics
• At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG / Dairy Environment.
• Expertise in logistics, materials handling will be advantageous.
• Have experience in and be able to manage product forecasting, vehicle management, route optimisation and fleet management systems
• To be able to excel under pressure
• To be accurate and pay attention to detail
• To have good communication skills and be assertive
• Have excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise and follow up on outstanding items
• Enthusiastic with high energy levels and output
• Results orientated with a high level of imitative
• Management of staff skills
• Experience in MS Office would be essential
• Working knowledge of BPCS would be advantageous
• Driver’s license
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 604 7549. You can also contact Lauren on 011 234 68 68.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za