|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R450k - R400k|
|Education||Relevant degree / diploma in logistics|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our Client is in search of a Distributions Manager to join their team. Reporting to the National Distribution Manager, this middle management position will see you managing the Gauteng distribution network, controlling all aspects of the distribution operation to ensure the timeous and accurate delivery of goods.
• Effectively and efficiently managing the Gauteng depot
• Improving of customer services and experience
• Managing expenditure within budget
• Talent Management including improving the overall skill levels, managing succession plans and ensuring that adequate departmental infrastructure is in place to deliver against KPA’s
• Must have strong leadership skills and be highly energetic
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• High level of initiative and strong understanding of business processes
• Highly analytical, with exceptional problem solving skills
• Time Management skills to meet required deadlines and work well under pressure
• Relevant degree / diploma in logistics
• Minimum 3-5 years distribution experience with at least 1 year at management level
• Must be proficient in MS Office with outstanding verbal & written communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za