Dynamics AX Solutions Architect
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R750k - R650k per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
A highly skilled Dynamics AX Solution Architect with at least 10 years of relevant experience is required for a Permanent role based in Johannesburg.
Suitable candidates will have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Implementation Methodology, Deployment/ Implementation of Enterprise Applications, Microsoft .NET technology and Desktop/server operating systems
• Defining the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal
• Define the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required.
• Understand the Microsoft product stack so as to provide a complete solution offering. Product stack includes MOSS, SQL, BizTalk, Office , .NET),
• Contribute to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
• Develop the integration strategy
• Plan and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
• Validate that the solution will satisfy the customer’s requirements after a POC or UAT.
• Support the Implementation Team through the development and implementation phase of the project to handle solution oriented topics.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 10 + years’ experience with Microsoft development tools
• 10 + years Dynamics AX experience
• 10 + years Microsoft Server Technologies experience
• B. SC or equivalent degree
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• Dynamics AX 2012 functional certifications an advantage
• Dynamics AX 2012 Installation & Configuration certification
• Dynamics AX 2012 Development I and II certification an advantage
• Dynamics AX development & implementation, applying best practices
• Building and sustaining client relationships
• The incumbent should have more than 10 years’ experience implementing AX solutions with experience in complex implementations an advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za