|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R40 - R25K per month|
|Education||IT related qualification|
Provide quality back-end business intelligence systems development services for the Mutual & Federal Business Intelligence team under the guidance of the Technical Lead in order to implement and sustain a best-practice business intelligence systems framework which ensures optimum management of the business intelligence systems.
• SAS Certification (preferable)
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficient in using SQL and SAS Programming
• Understanding of M&F’s business models, source systems and data structure (preferable)
• Obtain Data for Business Analyst and/or Systems Analyst for ad hoc requests and prepare data file for statistical analysis
• Enhance and maintain the logical design of the Data Warehouse schemas
• Design and write Extract, Transform and Load processes to ensure accurate representation of operational source systems’ data in the Data Warehouse
• Test programs and processes written to ensure that the desired end result is met with a strong emphasis on correctness of data and data management.
• Perform impact analysis
• Perform regression testing, if required
• Review business specification with Business Analyst
• Approve business specification
• Retest functionality and address fixes required
• Conduct unit testing
• Develop functionality per specification
• Organization and Attention to Detail
• Results Orientation
• Decision making and problem solving
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Application Development/ Support and Maintenance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za