Electrical Artisan Bakery
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Salary||R23k – R20k|
|Education||N3 Electrical Engineering|
A prominent bakery in Salt River, Cape Town is looking for a in an Electrical Artisan in a baking and milling environment. Must have at least 2 years’ experience, a grade 12, a recognised Trade Test and relevant N3 Electrical Engineering qualification.
Duties will include:
• Maintenance of mill and bakery machinery and equipment.
• Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance, installation, fault finding and repairs on all other electrical and mechanical equipment.
• Possess hands on knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems.
• Knowledge with scales, speed drives, pneumatic, electrical, instrumentation and hydraulics.
• Will also have to practise safe food management and have knowledge of the HACCP procedures.
• Willingness to work shifts and overtime.
• Own transport advantageous.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za