|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, CBD|
|Salary||R30k – R25K|
|Education||Trade test qualified Electrician/Instrumentation|
One of SA’s leading FMCG companies in Gauteng is looking for a qualified Electrician to do maintenance work in their plant by providing technical support to the shift electricians
• Maintain electrical and refrigeration equipment
• Maintain telemetry, radio and telephone systems
• Perform construction work on electrical and refrigeration equipment
• Rewire power and control panels
• Maintain and calibrate instruments
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers of electrical products
• Find faults on panels, instrumentation and PLCs
• Repair and maintain appliances, motors and panels
• Oversee and assist Tradesman with their duties
• Perform standby duties
• Ensure safety measures are in place in accordance with safety standards
• Perform any official work assigned to him by the Superintendent.
Candidate must be able to perform root cause analysis to address plant performance problems and/or reduce cost, provide electrical support project teams and ensure electrical standards are adhered to.
Minimum educational qualification of N5 in Electrical Engineering
Trade test qualified Electrician
Trade test qualified Instrumentation
At least 4 - 5 years’ experience within a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably FMCG.
Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and maintenance software
Strong knowledge of PLCs and programming (mainly Allen Bradley, Siemens)
ACDC drives and SCADA networks
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za