|Salary||R1.5million - R1.3million|
|Education||Degree/Diploma Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||5 years experience|
An opportunity for candidates looking for expatriate work in Zambia is available for a skilled Electrical Engineer. The successful candidate will have solid Gold mining experience and must meet the following requirements:
• Degree/Diploma Electrical Engineering
• Government Certificate of Competency Mines & Works in Electrical Engineering (advantageous)
• Trade qualification advantageous
• Must have strong maintenance experience of gold processing plant.
• Solid experience working on Crusher, conveyor system, grizzly, apron feeders, motors, mills, watering system, etc.
Should you meet the above mentioned requirements please send your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org; or you can contact Precious/ Jennifer/ Tendai on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za