|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Qatar|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||8+ years’ experience of EPC projects and relevant Electrical Engineering|
My client, a global EPCM company, is looking for an Electrical Engineer (Qatar).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 8+ years’ experience of EPC projects and relevant Electrical Engineering
• Experience of large (over 500 mm USD), complex, and multi process units plant project
• Comprehensive knowledge of project execution for design, procurement, construction, and commissioning
• Fluent in English for communication and documentation
• Outstanding leadership, management, and communication skills
• Comprehensive computer skill including proficiency with Microsoft Office, email, LAN & shared files, and general IT applications such as document management system, work flow system etc.
• Based in Doha Qatar
• Initial 12 Month contract
• Be a proactive team leader and manager in the overall development of the Engineering group in line with the Company’s vision, mission, objectives, and core values
• To assist in strategizing, planning and scheduling the engineering activities of the company
• To assist in implementing, reviewing and continually improving the department’s system, policies, and procedures
• Ensures the group has technical vision and remains updated with developments in technology
• Perform constructability reviews
• Utilize project automation tools
• Prepare field designs in accordance with project agreements
• Prepare field design changes
• Design temporary construction facilities as required
• Implement project construction quality control requirements including inspection and testing of installations
• Develop punchlists of incomplete work
• Prepare deviation reports to document nonconforming conditions as required
• Provide technical direction to superintendents and craft. Support field craft supervision
• Implement design document distribution
• Control calibrated measuring and test equipment used on the project
• Implement a preventative maintenance program for permanent plant project equipment
• Prepare field material requisitions for permanent plant materials as required
• Perform system/area turnovers including preparation of applicable as built documents and inspection records communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction
• Review material summary reports
• Prepare major equipment material requisitions
• Implements, manages, and controls systems, policies, and procedures for the Engineering Department
• Puts in place the standard operating procedures for all activities within the Department
• Designing & preparing specifications for projects
• Compiling Operating & Maintenance Manuals for associated jobs
• Manuals include the following, full detailed description of work carried out, details of equipment supplied and installed
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za