|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Centurion|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||BSc / BEng in Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
A leading Engineering Consulting Firm is looking for an Electrical Engineer, to be based in Centurion, for a 3-year contract.
• BSc / BEng Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 5 years’ post-qualification experience
• Knowledge of standard contracts such as the JBC and the GCC, FMA, ISO/SANS
• A valid drivers’ licence and willingness to travel
• Proficient in MicroStation, AutoCAD, Catia and Revit
• Compile monthly and annual reports
• Develop and regularly update Standardised Electrical/Mechanical Engineering reference manuals for junior staff
• Prepare drawing designs, tender documents and details against industry best practice norms
• Coordinate and report on planned and implemented projects
• Take responsibility for ad hoc inspection/evaluation of electrical engineering construction work
• Train and supervise subordinates
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za