|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Boksburg|
|Education||B-Tech, N6 Electrical Engineer|
A Manufacturing company in Johannesburg is looking to hire a suitably qualified Electrical Engineer. The main purpose of the job is to ensure Manufacturing Operations’ assets are managed, maintained and operated at their maximum efficiencies at all times and that the manufacturing processes on all assets are maintained under control.
• Minimum of a BSc/B-tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant Diploma with 5 years experience
• Experience in Manufacturing & FMCG environment
• Key Comptencies / Skills
• Comply with Environmental, Health & Safety rules and regulations
• Communicate effectively
• Develop strategies and A3 thinking for sustaining and continuous improvement
• Provide operational support
• Leadership skills
• Prior experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) SAP PM would be an advantage
• Developed roll technology in paper converting, hydraulic and pneumatics systems.
• An understanding of system and control with regards to PLC programming, Sectional drive, Servo and position systems experience.
• Excellent design, process improvement and maintenance experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za