|Education||B-tech Electrical Engineer|
A food and beverage company in Johannesburg is in need of an Electrical Engineer who is able to lead the plant maintenance team in ensuring that Plant maintenance is executed in safe, good and cost effective manner, which will deliver reliability and availability of the plant equipment for production when it is needed.
• Have Bachelors in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
• Can read plans/schematic drawings (in the field of qualification)
• Can draw up technical policies and long-range plans
• asset Utilization (Understands the relation Maintenance and availability)
• Can prepare and follow up budgets
• Can coordinate interaction between different departments
• Have Quality and Food Safety QFS systems and policies knowledge
• Experience in warehouse/ inventory and spare parts management
• Have good command of English language.
• The overall management of Quality, Costs, Service and People with the aid of the plant maintenance team across all shifts
• Set up a master maintenance plan in conjunction with maintenance schedules to maintain the plant with-in given engineering standards
• Set up a critical spares program to ensure spares availability for the complete plant
• Enforce and implementation of all policies, standards and systems in the company related to HR, purchasing, QFS, EHS and standards with the Aid of the concerned department managers
• Develop SOP and SWP for all critical section's equipment and practices
• Identify opportunities, support initiatives and encourage his team to improve production processes in conjunction with production personnel to improve quality, productivity, enhance safety or drive down costs.
• Manage all plant maintenance personnel i.e. Discipline, Personal Protective Equipment, leave planning and utilization of staff.
• Identify all plant maintenance section related improvement opportunities including but not limited to job descriptions, trainings, processes and procedures, manning levels
• Prepare and manage plant maintenance budget annually
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za