|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Western Suburbs|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A Packaging company based in Cape Town has a permanent vacancy for an Electrical Engineer.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Five (5) years Electrical Engineering experience
• Strong quantitative and computer skills
• Excellent administrative and organizational competencies
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Experience working with programmable logic controllers
• Demonstrated work experience in electrical power systems, communication and control systems, and measurement systems (Siemens & Allan Bradley)
Duties will include:
• Developing electrical diagrams
• Compiling new drawings
• Creating Bills of Materials
• Preparing programs
• Assisting with conceptual designs
• Internal training
• New electrical product evaluation
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za