Electrical Engineer/Technologist (Heavy Current)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R600k – R400k|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BTech in Electrical Engineering (HC)|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant experience|
A leading Consulting Engineering Firm is looking for a Protection & Control Plant Application and Design Engineer/Technologist, to be based in Midrand.
• BSc / BEng / BTech in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
• Professional Registration with ECSA preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior position in Protection and Control Plant Design, as well as Commissioning in Power Systems
• South African Citizenship
• Power System Protection and Control Designs
• Application Design Drawing approvals
• Commissioning Supervision
• System Fault Analysis
• Client Interaction
• Provide Training as required
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za