Electrical Engineer/Technologist – Building Services
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650k – R450k|
|Education||• Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent Diploma with experience|
|Experience||• Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience|
Job Title: Electrical Engineer/Technologist – Building Services
A well-established firm of consulting engineers is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer/Technologist, specialising in Building Services in their Johannesburg office.
Qualifications and experience:
• Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent Diploma with experience
• ECSA registration will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in English with exceptional communication and report writing skills
• Experience in Energy Efficiency assessment and auditing of building facilities will be an advantage
• Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience
• Manage materials for design and during construction.
• Visual inspection and assessment of completed work.
• Assist with the measuring, calculation and verification of construction materials quantities on site.
• Monitor compliance and acceptance of control requirements.
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Anna/Vanda/Roxanne/Mariska on 021 555 0432
Salary: R650k – R450k
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za