Electrical Instrument Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||BSc, BTech or Diploma|
|Experience||6 years’ experience in electrical heavy current and control systems|
The petrochemical department of one of South Africa’s leading engineering firms are looking for an Electrical Instrument Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc, BTech or Diploma
• 6 years’ experience in electrical heavy current and control systems
• Experience is required in electrical design of power reticulation systems and process control instrumentation associated in the fuel marketing and distribution sectors, chemical plants and bulk storage
• Knowledge of electrical hazardous area classifications and codes of practise
• Will range from feasibility proposals, preliminary to detail design documentation and construction monitoring work stages
• Administration management of contracts will include budgeting, tender evaluation and financial cost control and reporting
Apart from a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits, we offer attractive terms and conditions.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za