Electrical Team Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Education||Trade Test N4 wiremans license|
Electrical Team Leader - FMCG food / Milling / baking manufacturing company in Johannesburg East.
• Qualified as electrician, Trade Test
• N4 electrical qualification or master electrician qualification
• Wireman’s license advantageous
• Minimum 3 years FMCG (Food Manufacturing) experience
• At proven supervisory experience in FMCG (baking / Milling) sector
• Proven Project Management Experience
• Experience with PCS systems and programming of advantage
• Experience with PCS instrumentation of advantage
Key responsibilities are:
• To monitor and inspect all electrical equipment on site to ensure availability, reliability and
efficiency as well as compliance
• To do new electrical installations as required
• To assist with project work as required
• To adhere to the job card procedure and safety requirements on site
• To be responsible and accountable for all tools and equipment issued
• Repair electrical equipment as required minimizing downtime
• Supervise and control contractors
• Support maintenance shutdown
• Facilitate administrative tasks (e.g. to obtain quotes)
Plan, lead, organise and control activities of electrical engineering maintenance ensuring optimum equipment availability to meet all plant operational requirements.
Looking for a:
Team player, ability to influence colleagues, communication & networking skills; operate with
minimum supervision (accountability), strategic vision, creative thinker, strong analytical skills and
attention to detail.
Position closes: 17 October 2014
Must meet all requirements. Candidates without the above minimum required qualifications will not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za