Electrical Team Leader
|Education||Trade Test Wiremans|
|Experience||5- 10 years|
An Electrical Team Leader is required at a FMCG company based in Heidelberg.
The purpose of the Electrical Team Leader is to manage and oversee the maintenance department, upgrade and rebuild manufacturing equipment and all electrical installations. He/she will ensure the provision of a high level of cost effective electrical support.
• Qualified electrician with minimum N3 or equivalent
• Wireman’s license – Master Electrician
• Sound knowledge of electrical control components
• Knowledge AC/DC drives
• Knowledge of HT and LT switching
• Knowledge of electrical legal requirements as contained in the OHS act
• Must have at least 5 years relevant experience in FMCG or equivalent business sector.
• Maintenance and technical support
• Manage budgets
• Project management
• Maintenance planning
• Team management
• Health & safety
If you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Chanel on 0112346868 for more info.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za