Electrical Team Leader
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Experience||5- 10 years|
An Electrical Team Leader is required at a FMCG company based in Johannesburg East.
The purpose of the Electrical Team Leader is to manage and oversee the maintenance department, upgrade and rebuild manufacturing equipment and all electrical installations. He/she will ensure the provision of a high level of cost effective electrical support.
• Qualified electrician with minimum N3 or equivalent
• Wireman’s license – Master Electrician
• Sound knowledge of electrical control components
• Knowledge AC/DC drives
• Knowledge of HT and LT switching
• Knowledge of electrical legal requirements as contained in the OHS act
• Must have at least 5 years relevant experience in FMCG or equivalent business sector.
• Maintenance and technical support
• Manage budgets
• Project management
• Maintenance planning
• Team management
• Health & safety
If you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Chanel or Jaclyn on 0112346868 for more info.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za