Electrical/ Electro- Mechanical Engineer/Technologist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||700- 500 K|
|Education||B.Sc. / B-Tech|
A lead consulting firm has an opportunity available for an Electrical/ Electro- Mechanical Engineer to be based in KZN on 12 month contract basis.
- 10 years experience in design review and construction monitoring of Mechanical and Electrical works on a Water Treatment Works and High Lift Pumpstation (Lower Thukela Project: 110M?/day abstraction and 55M?/day Water Treatment Works)
-B-Tech, B Eng in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification
- ECSA professional registration
- Exposure to design review of Contractors Design in terms of FIDIC Yellow Book
- Exposure to contract administration
- Exposure to OHS Act and new Construction Regulations
- Exposure to construction monitoring and quality assurance
- Exposure to measuring quantities and compiling schedules of quantities, monthly payment certificates, cost estimates and financial progress reports
- Involvement into FAT and SAT Tests
- Knowledge of Energy Efficiency and Demand Side Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Astute learner and work well in a team environment as well as independent
- Must have a valid drivers license and own vehicle, candidate must be willing to travel to remote sites.
- Report writing skills
- Self motivated individual
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Shannon, Thandi or Nicki on 011 234 6868. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za