|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Education||Trade Test, N4|
|Experience||6 years experience|
our Platinum mining client is looking for a Winder Electrician to be based in North West
• Recognised relevant Trade qualification (section 13) is essential or Proof of recognised completed apprenticeship contract (completed by means of effluxion of time)
• NTC 2 (relevant Trade Theory) qualification is essential
• At least 3 years’ working experience as an Artisan
• In-depth knowledge of automatic winders, AC and DC drives and related schematic diagrams
• In-depth knowledge of instrumentation monitoring flow, pressure, temperature, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of vertical shafts, loading box, pump stations and shaft bottom
• In-depth knowledge of PLC programming and Microsoft Office packages
• HT experience
• Valid Medical Certificate or be medically fit to obtain such a certificate.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za