|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R30k – R25K|
|Education||NTC 3 in Electrical Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
Applications are invited for the position of Electrician based in the in Port Elizabeth.
Key Performance Areas would include
• Performing maintenance and identifying maintenance requirements on electrical equipment, which entails:
• Regular inspection of bottling equipment, electrical motors, pumps distribution boards etc.
• Ensuring that preventative maintenance is executed according to schedule
• Assisting with installation of new equipment
• Adhering to relevant Health, Risk & Safety regulations and Quality standards
• Performing ad-hoc duties within the department if and when required
• Fault detection
• Execution and upgrading of maintenance schedules
• Implemented initiatives of business plan
• Operating / shutting down and changing over machines and equipment to prescribed quality standards.
• Working experience with bottling machinery a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
• At least 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Electrician / related capacity in an Electrical field.
• Working knowledge of wiring diagrams
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Must have a valid driving license and have own reliable transport to and from work.
• Must be willing and able to perform standby/Overtime duties when required (call-outs after hours)
Minimum of NTC 3 in Electrical Engineering
Trade Test Certificate
Wireman’s license would be an added advantage.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za