|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Education||Trade Test N3|
|Experience||7 years +|
An FMCG manufacturing client in Swellendam requires a trade tested electrician.
The main responsibility of this position is the maintenance of all electrical installations and equipment on the plant and the installation of new electrical equipment.
1. be qualified with an applicable Trade Certificate, and N3 in Electrical Engineering
2. have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a maintenance manufacturing environment
3. have experience of all installations in a manufacturing environment
4. have knowledge of HACCP and safety
5. have initiative and drive
6. have the ability to progress in multi-skilled environment
7. be able to thrive under pressure
8. must be prepared to work overtime and \or shifts and standby
9. Wireman's License advantageous
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za