|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Education||N3, Certified trade test certificate (Section 13)|
|Experience||3 - 5 yrs|
A rapidly expanding producer of the platinum group metals based in the North West is looking for an Electrician for one of its plants.
• Minimum qualification N3.
• Certified trade test certificate (Section 13).
• Knowledge of Allen Bradley Plcs as used in SCADA systems will be a decided advantage.
• At least 3 to 5 years related industry experience.
• Fully conversant with all of the motor fault finding techniques including meggering, resistance testing and earth testing.
• To be aware of all usual fault-finding related to supply voltages, circuit and control circuitry.
• Able to read a wiring or schematic diagram.
• HT reticulation certificate is an advantage.
• Code 8 driver’s license and own transport.
• Good administration and housekeeping skills are essential.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za