|Education||trade tested electrician and wiremans license|
One of SA’s leading Food manufacturing companies in Johannesburg is looking for a qualified Electrician to do maintenance work in their plant.
• N4 Electrical Certificate
• Must be a trade tested electrician
• 5-10 years post trade test experience in a manufacturing environment
• Wireman's license
• FMCG experience an advantage
• Working experience on Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 & Omron PLC & controls
• Good analytical, fault finding and problem solving skills
• Able to work under minimal supervision and under pressure
• Be conversant with contemporary maintenance systems i.e. PRAGMA and/or SAP
• Computer literate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za