|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Tested Electrician N4|
One of SA’s leading Food manufacturing companies in Johannesburg is looking for a qualified Electrician to do maintenance work in their plant.
• N4 Electrical Certificate
• Must be a trade tested electrician
• 5-10 years post trade test experience in a manufacturing environment
• FMCG experience a must
• Working experience on Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 & Omron PLC & controls
• Good analytical, fault finding and problem solving skills
• Able to work under minimal supervision and under pressure
• Be conversant with contemporary maintenance systems i.e. PRAGMA and/or SAP
• Computer literate
• Injection and blow moulding
• Responsible for all electrical breakdowns and maintenance
• Ensure checks are completed and followed timeously.
• Responsible for completing maintenance schedules and job cards.
• Ensure availability for all electrical breakdowns
• Ensure maintenance checklists are complete and maintenance carried out according to preventative maintenance schedules.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za