Electrician/Fitter/Production Foreman/Shift Supervisor
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
A Plastic Manufacturing company in Durban is looking to recruit the following personnel.
• Injection moulding shift supervisors
• Production Foreman
• Must have Technical experience within the Plastic Manufacturing industry
• Must be a trade tested artisan- Electrician/Fitter
• 5-10 years post trade test experience in a manufacturing environment
• Working experience on Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 & Omron PLC & controls
• Good analytical, fault finding and problem solving skills
• Able to work under minimal supervision and under pressure
• Be conversant with contemporary maintenance systems i.e. PRAGMA and/or SAP
• Computer literate
• Injection and blow moulding
• Responsible for all electrical breakdowns and maintenance
• Ensure checks are completed and followed timeously.
• Responsible for completing maintenance schedules and job cards.
• Ensure availability for all electrical breakdowns
• Ensure maintenance checklists are complete and maintenance carried out according to preventative maintenance schedules.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za