Electro/Mechanical Technician for a beverage machinery company.
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Randburg|
|Salary||TO BE ADVISED|
|Education||Trade Tested Electro/mechanical technician|
A beverage machinery company in the Randburg area, Johannesburg, is looking for a trade qualified electrical or mechanical technician to join their team. The successful candidate must have a minimum 5 years expertise in the following,
• Fault finding of Siemens S7 PLC programming.
• B & R Zenon inspection technology.
• Troubleshooting in an automated packaging environment.
• Overhauling of electro/mechanical components.
• Understanding of bottling principles and processes.
• The candidate must have professional communication, audit and budgetary skills to link with head office in Germany so as to ensure continuity of projects and customer requirements.
• Ability to speak German and Portuguese will be an advantage.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za