Embedded Software Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R540K – R420K per annum|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree (with computer science related subject as a major) or Accredited National Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years embedded development experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking to employ an Embedded Software Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the software development and maintenance for applications. You must be able to develop code, test and debug new software.
• Bachelor’s Degree (with computer science related subject as a major) or Accredited National Diploma
• Minimum 5 years embedded development experience
• Proficient in C, C++, Java, SQL and Relational database
• Networking and GSM experience
• Must be able to lead and mentor a team
• Understand project / product requirements from a technical perspective
• Must be able to provide input to the software development plan Follow the software development plan
• Assist in writing, testing, and maintaining programs and perform the testing and debugging
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za