|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Kimberley|
|Education||B-Tech Civil Engineering|
A leading firm of Consulting Engineers has a vacancy for an Engineer's Representative, to be based in Kimberley.
- 5 to 10 years experience in supervision of municipal services and infrastructure
- B-Tech Civil Engineering or similar qualification
- Preference shall be given to candidates with an ECSA professional registration
- Proficiency in Windows Office software (Excel, Word and MS Project)
- Exposure to compiling contract documentation using the General Conditions of Contract 2010
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to Jotham on email@example.com. You can also contact Roxanne or Jotham on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za