Engineer - FMCG Food - Durbanville
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs|
Person will be responsible for:
1) Investigate plant processes and capacities
2) Investigate energy efficiencies at plants and propose design changes
3) Re-engineer plant processes to become more energy efficient
4) Implement approved energy projects
5) Manage capital projects within approved budgets
Experience and Qualifications:
1) Six years relevant experience
2) Degree in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za