|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||BS in Civil or Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience|
An international engineering and development consultancy is looking for an Engineer who will be based in Texas.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• BS in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ years’ experience
• EIT is a strong plus
• AutoCAD experience and survey knowledge
• Ability to perform designer/drafting functions for natural gas pipelines
• Must have strong PC skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Will work on natural gas pipeline projects under the direction of senior engineers
• Provide pipe sizing calculations, valve sizing, hydrostatic test design, and interaction with regulatory and permitting agencies, as well as other pipeline engineering support
• Position will require some regional travel
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Logistics or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za