|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||The relevant qualification in B Sc Engineering (Mechanical), BTech Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical GCC (Government Certificate of Competency)|
|Experience||3-10 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry|
An international petroleum company is looking for two Engineers/Senior Engineers who will report to their Johannesburg and Bloemfontein offices.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• The relevant qualification in B Sc Engineering (Mechanical), BTech Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical GCC (Government Certificate of Competency)
• 3-10 years’ experience in the petrochemical industry or related environment
• Registration with ECSA is advantageous or registration as a Candidate Engineer
• PC Skills (MS Project, AUTOCAD, MS Office)
• Previous SAP experience is advantageous
• Project management skills
• In depth knowledge of the engineering requirements of the petrochemical industry (a portfolio of evidence will be required as proof of competence)
• Knowledge of the petrochemical industry
• Knowledge of company policies /procedures and standards
• Problem solving
• Data analysis and interpretation
• Good communication skills (verbal, written, and presentations)
• Planning, organising and analytical skills
• Conceptualisation skills
• Team player
• Handle pressure/stress
• People skills
• To provide ESM (Operations, Commercial, Aviation, Lubes & Special Products), STO, PLIA and Corporate with an efficient, professional engineering service that delivers a cost effective and competitive logistical and manufacturing infrastructure
• Infrastructural design
• Engineering standards and design
• Project management
• HSE compliances
• Infrastructure maintenance
• Staff management
We offer a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za