|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Salary||R 50 - R60|
|Education||Trade Test, N3, Foreman Certificate|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining Client based in the North West is looking for Engineering Foreman with underground trackless mobile machinery.
• Grade 12 or Relevant NQF Level 4 qualification
• Qualified Mechanic with Trade Test Certificate through a recognised apprenticeship
• 5 years post apprenticeship experience in vehicle/equipment maintenance
• Experience on underground trackless mobile machinery i.e. Sandvik and Atlas Copco production machines will be advantageous
• 3 years supervisory experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Precious/ Tendai / Mercy on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za