|Location||Mining Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R700K – R650K|
|Education||Qualified artisan with Trade Certificate / National Technical Certificate (NTC-3|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients based in Pretoria is looking for an Engineering Foreman for leading and inspiring a high performance maintenance team in order to meet the business objectives.
• Qualified artisan with Trade Certificate / National Technical Certificate (NTC-3) at a recognized/accredited institution
• 5 years post-qualification experience
• Managerial and Supervisory experience at Foreman level
• 2 year planning and organizational experience in a mining environment
• Valid Driver’s License (EB)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za