|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R650K – R500K|
|Education||Trade Test Certificate + Grade 12|
|Experience||8 Years' Experience|
Our mining client based in the Northern Cape is in urgent need of an Engineering Foreman to join their operations.
• Grade 12
• Qualified Mechanical Artisan (Fitter) with Trade Certificate at recognized/accredited institution
• 8 years’ post- apprenticeship experience is essential
• Supervisory Training and Qualification will be an advantage
• Sound knowledge and experience on conveyor belt system and cone crushers
• PC Literate in MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of Mine Health & Safety Act (Act 29 of 1996)
• Valid drivers’ license (Code EB)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Jennifer /Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za