|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Salary||R1.6M – R1.5M|
|Education||BSc, BTech or NDip. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, GCC Mines and Works|
|Experience||10 years experience|
A reputable mining company based in the North West is looking for an Engineering Manager.
The suitable incumbent will meet the following inherent requirements:
• BSc, BTech or NDip. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
• GCC Mines and Works will be advantageous.
• Registered Professional Engineer with ECSA.
• 10 years post graduate experience in plant maintenance and project work in a construction, factory or mining
• Experience in managing and leading projects.
Experience in maintenance management systems.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za