|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia|
|Salary||R 1.4m - R1.8m|
|Experience||7 years post GCC experience|
A Zinc mining giant based in Namibia is looking for an Engineering Manager who will provide a strategic Engineering management and systems service to the company.
• 4 Year B Sc Engineering degree or National high diploma (B Tech).
• MBA, MDP or related experience would be advantageous
• 7 Years general Engineering experience.
• 3 Years at management level.
• Knowledge specific to the position
• Overall company strategic plans
• Engineering strategic planning/ implementation
• Engineering best practice
• Local, Regional and National structures and officials
• Engineering consultancy companies
• Total Engineering function (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, etc)
• Local issues
• Engineering policy formulation/ requirements
• Mines and works legislation
• Capital control systems
• Engineering standards
• Company Affirmative Action and SHEQ policies
• Company budget system
• Company performance management policy
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za