|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering|
A Beverage manufacturing company has a vacancy for an Engineering Manager with strong leadership abilities as well as good communication and interpersonal skills to lead and motivate the Factory Engineering Team. The position is based in Heidelberg.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the development of and adherence to engineering standards that enable production departments to meet their current and future objectives in a timely and cost effective manner.
• A minimum of a BSc degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering;
• Computer Literacy (MS Office, SAP or other maintenance and management systems);
• Must be able to be appointed as GMR 2.1 for the site.
• Minimum of 5 years' maintenance management experience in engineering, preferably experience obtained in a bottling or beverage manufacturing environment;
• Good understanding of brewing/packaging/utilities processes;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leadership role, managing people.
• Possess strong team leadership, effective communication, problem-solving skills;
• Display strategic thinking abilities, achievement orientation and have strong managerial skills.
• Ensures the integrity and reliability of plant by implementing and effectively administering maintenance systems for all brewing and packaging equipment.
• Ensures the brewery complies with relevant legislation and regulations by maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and ensuring all surveys and fees are completed and paid on time.
• Ensures the brewery buildings and property are maintained in a high standard and in accordance with building compliance systems by managing relevant contracts and responding to brewery inspections and audits.
• Ensures capital projects are completed on time and within budget by co-ordinating and planning of work.
• Provides and maintains cost effective services and utilities by maintaining an overview of the purchasing / use of power, gas, and water and trade waste.
• Leads a team of highly motivated, well trained and competent staff by agreeing departmental performance standards, providing regular feedback and developing staff training programs.
• Ensures the engineering department operates within company SHE standards through continued education and obtaining the co-operation and commitment of all staff.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za