|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
An Engineering Manager is required at a Food Manufacturing company in Pretoria. The job incumbent will report to the Executive Operations Excellence and will be responsible to manage the maintenance activities of the Milling and Oil Plant sites to maximise plant and equipment availability in order to meet volume and quality targets within budget, safety, food safety, environmental and risk requirements.
• B Tech Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent tertiary qualification.
• GCC – Factories and competent to hold a GMR 2 appointment
• 5 – 10 years management experience in a similar position
• 5 years minimum experience within FMCG food manufacturing
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Technically competent with excellent PC skills including PLC’s and Scada systems
• Extensive knowledge of manufacturing methods, processes and systems within an FMCG manufacturing environment
• A sound understanding of productivity improvement and preventative maintenance systems and principles
• MS Office 2010 - Advanced including MS Project
Duties & Responsibilities
• In-depth understanding of issues facing FMCG brands, and the roles and responsibilities of all the functional areas within the Milling Division.
• Reliable Services and environmental control
• Maintain assets and machinery to ensure an optimum availability and safe condition as per FMCG standards
• Grasp in-depth understanding of the finance/non finance operations in order to improve overall business understanding/results/procedures
• Maintain the ISO 22000 accreditation and improvement of Food Safety standards.
• Maintain risk control standards/ratings and strive for continuous improvement.
• Implementing and maintaining a Computerised Asset Care Management system
• Maintain sound management-employee relationships and ensure proper people management processes are applied.
• Takes part in continuing education
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV and all relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. , for more info you can contact Chanel on 0112346868. Correspondence will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za