|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mpumalanga|
|Education||Bsc Mechanical Engineering|
An Engineering Manager is needed at a FMCG company based in Malelane. He/She will report to the Factory Manager and will manage all mechanical, electrical and instrument maintenance and plant operations.
• BTech/BSc Engineering
• GCC essential
• 10 years management experience
• Experience in sugar industry advantage
• SA Citizen preferred
• Registration as a Professional Engineer
• Sound Engineering and maintenance management
• Performance management
• Coaching and developing
• Capital expenditure projects
• SHEQ policies and procedures
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za