|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Education||Government Certificate of Competency in Mines & works,|
|Experience||6 years experience|
Our client is looking for an Engineering Manager with strong EPCM experience.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary qualification in Engineering ( Mechanical, Electrical) from a recognised institution
• 6 - 10 years industrial experience with exposure to ideally operational and technical environments
• Sound knowledge of Engineering design principles
• Experience gained in any previous technical optimisation and/or design role would be advantageous
• Good facilitation, presentation and communications skills (verbal and written)
• Government Certificate of Competency in Mines & works
• A track record of achieving deadlines, planning and execution of project activities
• Competency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint softwares
• Experience in Drawing Office management will be advantageous.
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0)86 718 2242. You can also contact precious/ Tendai / Mercy on 011 234 6868
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za