|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Free State|
|Salary||R - R|
|Experience||Minimum 10 years relevant experience in an Engineering or Maintenance Discipline|
A South African company involved in mining, energy, chemicals, and synfuels is looking for an Engineering Manager (Free State).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• B.Eng / BSc (Engineering degree) / equivalent qualification (e.g. MTech) a must
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in an Engineering or Maintenance Discipline
• Minimum 10 years applicable experience in an Engineering or Maintenance Discipline with time specifically spent as a discipline leader or project / engineering initiator, co-ordinator and integrator. Specific experience in large integrated projects will be an advantage
• Masters in Engineering Management (MEM) a strong wish
• An added Business management qualification (B.Com / MBA) will be an advantage
• Ability to manage multidisciplinary technical/engineering work from Front-end-loading to completion
• Competent in different project execution strategies
• Knowledge of site construction activities with a focus on quality and integrity
• Capable of identifying planning and negotiating for multi-functional resources
• Project technical leadership skills
• Technical track performance management
• Well-developed initiation, coordination and integration abilities at a strategic (holistic) level
• Good general engineering knowledge of all engineering disciplines
• Good judgement skills
• Accountable for overall technical integrity of the integrated project
• Responsible for the development and implementation of engineering execution guidelines
• Development and implementation of engineering quality management for all project phases from feasibility, through execution, commissioning, and start-up
• Provide input into developing and managing of realistic schedule on projects
• Management of technical risk identification and management for integrated project
• Development and implementation of SHE strategy including environmental impact assessment
• Collation and management of the overall scope of the project
• Ensure that capital estimates accurately reflects technical intent and that uncertainties and risks are included in contingencies ad risk allowances
• Quality front-end-loading with reference to all technical/engineering aspect
• Handover, commissioning and start-up activities are technically sound and that adequate resources and planned for and mobilized in time
• Develop and execute plant proving trial and delivery of proving reports
• Strategy and implementation technical interfaces management
• Manage subproject engineering manager and providing leadership and an aligned approach
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za